PACKAGE OF 6 GET A PACKAGE OF 4 LASER HAIR REMOVAL ANY AREA.
FDA-Cleared best Denver Laser Hair Removal for Long-Lasting Results You Can Trust. Our Denver laser hair removal medical experts use the Sciton ClearScan ALX 1064 & YAG 755 laser hair removal, which is indicated for high speed laser hair removal and permanent hair reduction for any skin type. The specialized laser targets the pigment in hair follicle, heating and causing damage to the follicle and potentially delaying re-growth.
The Fine Print
- Valid for Any Areas small, medium, large
- Singular package pricing available
- Lifetime membership pricing
- Appointments required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture.
- Customers under 18 must be accompanied by guardian No treatment under 14 years and younger.
- All treatments must be used on same area by same customer within 18 months of first visit
- Customer must be deemed eligible by merchant examination for treatment prior to first treatment; if deemed ineligible, paid value may be used toward another service or customer may request a refund before voucher’s promotional expiration date.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Tax and gratuity are not included.
Review: “Great company! I have been going to Body Massage Wellness Spa for the past year for Laser Hair removal of the bikini area. I no longer need treatment the results have been absolutely priceless! I no longer have to worry about waxing.” (Individual results may vary.)
SCHEDULE YOUR COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION TODAY!
Denver’s leading med spa & therapeutic wellness center since 1986
Procedure results are situationally dependent and those contained herein may not be wholly representative, nor do they constitute guaranteed results. Individual results may vary.
Laser Hair Removal ClearScan ALX ™ Permanent hair reduction high speed laser hair removal – safe treatment for all skin types
There is a better solution for removing unwanted hair | You may be surprised to learn that virtually your entire body is covered with hair. Because most of this hair is fine and pale, it usually isn’t visible to the naked eye. But, when darker, coarser hair appears in places which make you uncomfortable, it may be time to consider hair removal with the ClearScan ALX™
Understanding hair removal | In the past, remedies for unwanted hair included plucking, shaving, waxing, electrolysis or chemical depilatories. Some are painful. Some are messy, and all are only temporary. Laser hair removal is a more effective solution. ClearScan employs laser energy that can selectively target microstructures, such as hair follicles. With its targeted absorption by melanin, it gives the optimal balance between safely treating all skin types (from light to dark) and effectively removing unwanted hair. Tanned skin can be treated safely. However, inform the physician if you have been tanning, using tanning products, or have experienced prolonged exposure to the sun within the last three weeks. The physician will then adjust your treatment regimen accordingly to give you the safest and most effective experience.
About the ClearScan ALX laser hair removal treatment | The ClearScan laser selectively targets your hair follicles and heats them with laser energy. Unlike other treatments, the laser beam treats many hairs at once, making treatment of large areas practical. The ClearScan utilizes a unique computer-guided scanning system that automates the treatment, ensuring your skin is rapidly and evenly treated. The computer places the beam in an optimum pattern for your skin to experience a safe, effective and gentle treatment. Laser energy delivered by ClearScan can be used to remove all types of hair. When “shaving bumps” cover follicles, the laser energy can still penetrate to the hair follicle for a safe and effective treatment.
What can you expect?
- Laser hair removal requires multiple treatments. This is because the laser works best when hairs are in an early growth stage (referred to as anagen), and all the hairs are not in this phase at the same time. Results may vary.
- The appearance of the treated area immediately following treatment will vary from patient to patient, depending on the extent of the procedure and the skin type. Side effects are rare and, if they do occur, are typically minor.
- They may include redness and swelling around the hair follicle, which are, in fact, positive clinical results and indicate that the follicle has responded to treatment. Most people return to normal activity right away. Ask your physician to tell you more about your treatment, possible side-effects and what results you can expect during your consultation.
- Apply medical grade SPF 30 to treatment areas that are exposed to the sun. You may improve your results by limiting exposure to the sun, tanning beds or tanning lotions for four weeks prior to treatment.
- Tell us if you have taken Accutane in the past six months or are planning to begin taking Accutane.
- Inform us if there has been any change in medical history since your last visit.
- Call us 48 hours prior to your next appointment if there is no hair re-growth in area to be treated.
- Shave the area to be treated within 12 hours prior to the treatment. (We can shave and prep you for a small fee of $10 per area. You must schedule additional time for prepping with the front desk prior to your appointment.) If treating heavy beard, shave the morning of your appointment.
- Apply topical anesthetic as directed prior to coming in for your appointment 1 hour and 30 minutes prior to treatment. Inform technician you have applied topical before treatment.
- Do not wax, tweeze or have electrolysis for 4 weeks prior to treatment.
- Do not use Retin-A or glycolics for 3 days prior to treatment.
Post treatment requirements
- Apply medical grade SPF 30 on all treated areas that may be exposed to the sun.
- Protective clothing should be worn for a minimum of a week after your treatment for any areas exposed to UV rays.
- Shaving or using clippers are the only acceptable methods of hair removal between treatments. Treatment areas should be gently washed twice per day with warm water and mild soap.
- Do Not expose the treated area to sun for prolonged periods for one week post treatment
- Do not use Retin-A or glycolic for 5 days post treatment.
Post treatment expectations | Hair Loss will be most evident ten days to four weeks after treatment. After your treatment you may expect a mild sunburn sensation that typically last 2-3 hours and redness and swelling that may last 1 day.
To treat these side effects, please follow these steps | Cold compress may be applied to reduce redness and swelling. Apply 1% hydrocortisone cream or ointment in a thin layer after cold compresses. Please call us at the first sign of persistent pain or blistering.
Cancelation policy | A $35 service fee will be charged for appointments that are rescheduled or canceled without a 24 hour notice.
Tardy policy | Patients who are more than 15 minutes late for their appointment will be moved to the next available opening. If there are no available openings we will then have to move your appointment to a later date and time.
Children Supervision | Children are not allowed in the treatment rooms. Anyone under the age of 18 must be supervised by an adult all times.