PRP – Platelet Rich Plasma Hair Restoration Denver provides platelet-rich blood cells that your body produces naturally to promote hair growth. This therapeutic and progressive treatment maximizes the existing growth factors in your body through a unique process called bio-revitalization. A medical professional with specific experience in this process oversees your treatment at all phases.
The Definition of Platelet-Rich Plasma
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is what remains after a blood sample is spun in a centrifuge, taking out the red and white blood cells. The remaining product is blood platelets and plasma, the liquid that contains the blood cells and the platelets. This PRP has restorative properties and enhances hair growth. With four times as many platelets as what is found in normal blood, the substance is called PRP.
How PRP Works
PRP injections boosts healing in the body and increased collagen production via six key growth factors in addition to other components.
Six Platelet Growth Factors
These six growth factors reduce inflammation, accelerate healing and increase cell production.
- Platelet-derived growth factor – Enhances collagen production and cell growth
- Transforming growth factor beta1 – Encourages cell growth and the healing of injuries
- Epidermal growth factor – Promotes wound healing and cell growth
- Vascular endothelial growth factor – Aids in the generation of new cells
- Fibroblast growth factor – Promotes collagen production and tissue repair
- Keratinocyte growth factor – Enhances the production of keratinocyte, which acts as a barrier to prevent any foreign substance from attacking the body
Benefits of Eclipse PRP
PRP offers the following benefits while promoting hair growth for our clients:
- Convenience – The procedure takes under 30 minutes.
- Effective – The procedure recovers a high amount of PRP.
- Minimally invasive – The procedure requires only a small amount of blood.
- Safe – The procedure uses your own body fluids.
- Virtually pain-free – The use of your own body fluids reduces the amount of pain and the risk of adverse reactions.
- Enhance new hair growth
- Prevent Hair Loss
- Fuller Hair, Natural looking
- Safe, Comfortable, and affordable
Risks Associated with PRP
PRP users have minimal risks of negative because your own blood is used in the process. However, you might experience redness or mild irritation at the injection site.
Your treatment for PRP- Platelet Rich Plasma Hair Restoration Denver involves tiny injections. Your healthcare professional can completely numb your scalp as an option in order to minimize pain. Even when you complete these treatments, you will continue to see the benefits for months afterward as the PRP works with your body. Three treatments are recommended for patients to maximize results. Patient’s should follow-up with a treatment about once a year.
Recovery after PRP
You will not be restricted from normal activities once you receive a PRP treatment. You can usually shower, wash and condition your hair hours later and participate in normal activities, including any sports. You should not use chemical treatments, including perms or color, on your hair for at least 72 hours.
Contact Us Today if You Need Relief.