Thermo-Lo In Denver
Thermo-Lo Treatments in Denver: One Procedure for Numerous Conditions
Using a minimally invasive procedure that requires tiny probes on or just below the skin surface, Thermo-Lo dehydrates and removes skin problems using a mild current. This versatile treatment can address several conditions, including rosacea, acne, spider veins, milia, melasma, skin tags, brown spots, sun spots, and cholesterol deposits. It also provides painless hair removal.
Thermo-Lo offers effective, long-lasting treatment for the following skin conditions:
– Melasma: Tan or dark patches often found on the upper cheek, nose, lips, and forehead. They may gradually develop over time and are common in pregnant women, though they can affect anyone.
– Spider Veins (telangiectasia, varicose veins): Widened veins visible through the skin with a wheel-and-spoke shape. Causes include rosacea, acne, sun or cold exposure, skin trauma, and radiation or chemotherapy exposure. Spider veins generally affect women more than men and often occur during pregnancy.
– Milia: Keratin-filled cysts that appear under the skin, typically around the nose and eyes. Common in newborn babies, but can occur at any age.
– Skin Tags (acrochordon, fibroepithelial polyps): Small benign tumors often found in skin creases, such as the neck, armpit, and groin, or on the eyelids. Generally harmless and painless.
– Sebaceous Hyperplasia: Enlarged sebaceous glands, causing yellow and shiny facial bumps, often on the forehead, nose, cheeks, and sebarrhoeic skin. Commonly associated with hair follicles and affecting middle-aged to elderly adults.
– Cholesterol Deposits (xanthoma): Fat buildup under the skin, appearing as flat, soft, yellow bumps. Common among older adults and those with high blood lipids.
– Xanthelasma palpebra: A type of cholesterol deposit on the eyelids, which may occur without any underlying medical condition and not necessarily associated with elevated cholesterol or lipids.
– Pseudofolliculitis Barbae (barber’s itch, razor bumps, shave bumps): Persistent irritation caused by shaving, common in facial hair but can also occur in other hair-bearing body parts.
– Brown/Sun/Liver Spots: Blemishes linked with aging and sun exposure, ranging in color from light brown to red or black. Located in sun-exposed areas such as hands, face, shoulders, arms, forehead, and scalp (if bald). Can sometimes obscure the detection of skin cancer.
– Acne: A common skin condition characterized by scaly red skin, blackheads, whiteheads, pimples, and possible scarring. Acne often affects self-esteem and warrants early, aggressive treatment to minimize its impact.
– Cherry Angiomas (Campbell de Morgan spots): Clusters of tiny capillaries at the skin surface, forming small, bright red to purple domes. Cherry angiomas often increase in frequency with age and can bleed profusely if damaged.
Experience Thermo-Lo Treatments in Denver for Effective Removal of Spider Veins, Rosacea, Milia, Skin Tags, and Cholesterol Deposits
Note: Procedure results depend on individual situations and may vary. Results mentioned herein are not guaranteed.
Visit our Downtown Denver Med Spa for Thermo-Lo treatments and see the difference for yourself. Schedule your appointment today for clearer, healthier skin.