Biofeedback Therapy in Denver
What are EPR Quantum Biofeedback treatments and how can they help you?
Colorado residents are seeking out help with stress reduction via Denver EPR QUANTUM biofeedback, a natural process designed to correct imbalances that have occurred due to stress. With a convenient location in downtown Denver, EPR QUANTUM biofeedback stress reduction provides relief from the negative effects of stress that can affect us physically, emotionally and mentally, leading to fear, worry, depression and more serious health problems. The process uses a computer software to determine the effects of stress on your body and then to counteract those imbalances via electromagnetic treatments. In addition, the treatment also promotes lifestyle changes, nutrition and behavioral modification to help you cope with and reduce stress.
EPR QUANTUM biofeedback might benefit those who suffer from cognitive deficits, memory loss, worry, attention deficit hyperactive disorder, anxiety or depression and might be a non-invasive and safe therapy for you without the use of medication.
EPR QUANTUM Biofeedback (Electro-Physiological Reactivity)
Everyone suffers from the effects of stress, and the negative results have been medically documented. Research proves that stress can precipitate and aggravate many diseases by changing your biochemistry and weakening your digestive tract and immune system.
Common biological changes that can occur from stress include an elevated heart rate, hormonal variances, involuntary muscle tightness and restricted body functions. Even more changes happen at the cellular and energy level.
How EPR QUANTUM Biofeedback Works
Biofeedback works by measuring the skin’s level of moisture, which is controlled by a person’s stress level. In addition, biofeedback calculates body temperature, heart rate, muscle activity, blood pressure and more. EPR QUANTUM biofeedback evaluates more than 60 million pieces of biological information within three minutes to save the examiner time when developing a plan of action for your therapy.
How EPR QUANTUM Biofeedback Can Help You
EPR QUANTUM biofeedback combines biofeedback with stress testing and electro-dermal screening in order to balance the body’s energy level. The process utilizes numerous scientific principles, including EPR QUANTUM physics, math and more, incorporating various therapies, such as psychology, acupuncture, reflexology and others. EPR QUANTUM biofeedback offers extreme portability for use at home, in an office or at an exhibition booth.
The patient receives numerous benefits, including the following:
- Defining problem areas
- Receiving energy treatments
- Removing stress
- Repairing organ damage
- Clearing blockages
- Repairing deficiencies and
- Recommending further treatment options.
Although healing begins immediately, it can take some time to manifest.
EPR QUANTUM biofeedback therapy bases treatment on the following premises:
- The electrical nature of the body
- The intelligence of the body
- The body’s self-healing abilities and
- The client’s involvement in improving his or her wellbeing.
Understanding Subtle Energy
Ancient healing arts have long understood the impact of subtle energy in the cells although Western medicine has almost completely ignored this process. By analyzing a cell or organ’s electro-magnetic signature, we can see where energetic disturbances occur. These disturbances often alert us to possible future physical ailments. The principles of EPR QUANTUM physics apply ancient healing practices to provide you with more information about your body by obtaining bio-energetic data from you and detecting imbalances.
Then, the system assesses which of these are having the biggest impact on your overall health. A trained practitioner reviews and evaluates the results, providing you with further insight into digestion, elimination, stress, nutrition, food allergies, etc. The system addresses each in the order of importance from most serious to least on an individual basis. The practitioner than suggests diet and lifestyle changes that will encourage the body’s positive energy levels.
Professions that Use EPR QUANTUM Biofeedback
Numerous professionals and lay people alike use biofeedback when working with their clients or even for their own personal benefit. These might include:
- Individuals, couples and families – They can monitor their health at home.
- Nurse and doctor practitioners – These individuals use biofeedback as a less expensive alternative to assess their clients.
- Therapists and medical professionals – They combine existing therapies with biofeedback, enhancing stress and pain management and helping people take ownership of themselves as they improve their overall health.
- Mental health professionals, including psychologists – These individuals find that biofeedback helps them identify and address stress along with the related negative emotions.
- Other health professionals – These practitioners use biofeedback to address stress without medications or other invasive options.
- Olympic athletes, coaches and trainers – This group uses biofeedback to overcome stress and manage pain, improving performance.
Other professionals who might use EPR QUANTUM biofeedback include acupuncturists, dental assistants, homeopaths, nutritionists and many more.
Types of Illnesses or Chronic Diseases that Might Improve with EPR QUANTUM Biofeedback Use
The process helps the body to naturally heal itself by minimizing or even removing stress. The following conditions and diseases often respond well to the treatment:
- Chronic pain
- Inability to sleep
- Attention deficit disorder (ADD) and ADHD Attention Deficit Hyper activity Disorder
- Learning disabilities
- Overeating, under-eating or other eating disorders
- Physical injuries
- Imbalances in blood sugar levels
- High blood pressure
- Immune or autoimmune disorders
- Headaches or migraines
- Chronic fatigue syndrome or arthritis and related issues
- Infections and
- Weight loss.
The length of treatment depends on the type and severity of symptoms and available life force energies of the patient. Some patients undergo a session every two or three months while a seriously ill individual might need weekly sessions for two to three months.