- Types of Information Collected and Uses of Collected Information
The information we learn from users helps us personalize and continually improve our offerings and your experience with bodymassagewellnessspa.com such as by customizing content (including advertising content), responding to e-mail requests, and communicating with you. We gather two basic types of information: “Personally Identifiable Information” that can identify a person as an individual (e.g., name, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address) and “Non-Personally Identifiable Information,” which may include aggregated information, demographic information, IP addresses, and any other information that does not necessarily reveal a person’s specific identity. Within those two broad categories, we gather the following types of information:
- Information You Provide to Us:We may receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any way. This may include your first and last name, nickname, e-mail address, mailing address, password, telephone number, date of birth, gender, shopping preferences, and any other information you provide in creating an account, purchasing products from the Website, or any other use of the site. Information you provide us may also include information you provide when: ordering a product (which may include your credit card and related information), filling out a survey, posting a review or comment, providing feedback, requesting information, sending messages, or performing searches. Some or all of the functionality contemplated in the preceding sentence may or may not be available at any given time.
You may choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may prevent you from: participating in or utilizing the activity or service (e.g., e-mail alerts), posting comments to our Website, creating an account or user profile, performing searches or queries, sending messages, purchasing products or services, or communicating with us.
In addition to cookies, we may use other technologies like web beacons and pixel tags to track your use of our Website pages and promotions, or we may allow our Third Party Service Providers to use these devices on our behalf. Web beacons and pixel tags are small graphic images placed on websites or in e-mails that indicate whether you have performed a specific action. When you access these pages or open or click an e-mail, such web beacons and pixel tags generate a notice of that action. Web beacons and pixel tags may provide information about visitor traffic and behavior on our Website and provide a way to measure the effectiveness of any marketing or promotions. We may also utilize web beacons and pixel tags provided by our affiliated businesses for the same purposes.
- Automatic Information:We may receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many web sites and as addressed above, we may use “cookies,” and we may automatically collect certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our Website or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of us on other sites. This may include information about your operating system and browser, the site accessed immediately before accessing our Website, the website access after leaving our Website, your IP address, pages you requested, shopping and purchase preferences, and history. We may use this data to, among other things, customize and enhance our Website and offerings as well as your experience with third parties (as provided in Section 2), and to help operate and administer our Website.
Generally, our Website may automatically collect usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our Website and its components. We may use this data in the aggregate to design and improve our Websites and offerings, and we may provide this information to affiliated businesses so they can understand how often users use areas of our Websites, to help enable them to provide you with an optimal Web experience. We may also collect and use that information for internal purposes.
We may use Non-Personally Identifiable Information to: troubleshoot; administer our Websites; analyze trends; gather demographic and preference information; enhance and customize our offerings; measure the effectiveness of any online advertising, content, and programming; cooperate with governmental authorities and otherwise comply with applicable law. We may also share this information with our authorized affiliated businesses and advertisers for these purposes. We may also publish this information for promotional purposes or as a representative audience for advertisers.
- E-mail Communications:We may receive confirmation via HTML code when you open an e-mail from us. We may use that information to measure the effectiveness of our Website and offerings and reduce or eliminate duplicate e-mails. If you no longer wish to receive promotional e-mails from us, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if you opt-out of promotional e-mails, however, we may continue to send you any necessary administrative or transactional e-mails, such as those regarding purchase transactions.
- Will Body Massage Wellness Spa Share Any of the Information It Receives?
We neither rent nor sell your personally identifiable information to anyone. We share your personal information only as provided in this Policy or with your consent, to the entities described below.
Please note that you may have cookies placed on your computer by third-party websites that refer you to this Site. Although we do not share your personal information with these third-party sites, they may be able to link certain non-personally-identifiable information we transfer to them with personal information they previously collected from you. For your own protection, you should review the policies of similar sites to ensure they meet your personal expectations of privacy.
Discussion Forums, Blogs, Comments, and User-Generated Content: The information you provide us in connection with your user account and any content you post to the Website may be used to facilitate and provide your requested services within the Website. Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose online (in posted reviews, on discussion boards, in blogs, comments, messages, and chat areas, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by us and others; such information may be redistributed through the Internet and other media channels and may be viewed by the general public.
Communication About the Website or in Response to Your Requests: As part of the Website and our services, you may receive e-mail and other communication relating to your use of the Website or your user account. You acknowledge and agree that by posting information on the Website or otherwise using the Website, we and our agents may send you e-mail or otherwise contact you as we determine necessary in our sole discretion related to your use of the Website.
We may also use your e-mail address to send updates, a newsletter, or other news regarding the Website or our offerings. You must opt in to receipt of these emails; if you receive promotional emails without opting in, or wish to opt out of receiving emails, please email: email@example.com.
Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets or the business itself. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets transferred. Moreover, if Body Massage Wellness Spa, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, customer information would be one of the assets transferred or acquired by a third party, and you consent to that transfer as well as the successor entity’s continued use of your information as provided in this Policy.
With Your Consent: Other than those instances above in which we have specified that we will share information with third parties, you will be notified when your personal information may be shared with third parties.
- User Choices on Collection and Use of Information
As stated above, you can always opt not to disclose information, but then you may be unable to use certain features on our Website.
How Do I Opt Out, What Information Can I Access, and What Can I Delete?
You can access your personal information on our Website and correct or amend information by signing in to your account.
Please note that you may not be able to remove certain administrative data, such as previous purchase and transaction history, and certain other information may remain in our records even after editing or deleting your account information.
You may request deletion of your bodymassagewellnessspa.com account by sending a message clearly delineating that you wish to have your account deleted to: firstname.lastname@example.org. But as noted above, even after your account has been disabled, information may remain in our records after deletion of your account.
If you would like us to remove your information from our database, please send a written letter requesting that we remove that information from our servers to: 1616 Welton St. Denver, Colorado 80202.
As a condition of your use of the Website or participation in our offerings, we may send you Administrative and Promotional e-mails. We may send you information regarding your account activity as well as updates about our offerings. You cannot opt-out of “Administrative E-mails,” which relate to a user’s activity on the Website, such as activity regarding your account, requests or inquiries, or purchases of products and services.
You will have the option of subscribing to Promotional e-mails, but if you no longer wish to receive Promotional e-mails, or if you receive Promotional e-mails without subscribing, you may unsubscribe from the Service or Website by e-mailing us at: email@example.com
- Security of Information
We take security seriously and take numerous precautions to protect the security of Personally Identifiable Information. You can access your Personally Identifiable Information on our Website through a password and your e-mail address. This password is encrypted. We recommend that you do not share your password with anyone. In addition, your Personally Identifiable Information resides on a secure server that only selected personnel and contractors have access to. Certain sensitive information, such as purchase and credit card information for purchases made through our site, is transmitted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to help ensure that your Personally Identifiable Information is safe as it is transmitted to us.
We try to protect user information so that the user account information is kept private, but unauthorized use or entry, hardware or software failures, and other factors may undermine the security of user information at any time and no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, while we employ reasonable security measures to protect data and seek to affiliate with companies that do the same, we cannot guarantee the security of account information transmitted to or from the Website, and are not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information. For more information about the security measures we use in connection with the Website, please contact us at: Info@bodymassagewellnessspa.com
- Third Party Websites
- Does the Website Collect Information from Children Under 13?
Our Website and our offerings are not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow persons under 13 to register. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for our websites or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Conditions of Use and Amendments to this Policy:
- Questions/How to Contact Body Massage Wellness Spa:
Mail: 1616 Welton St. Denver, Co
Should you contact us by any of the above means, please provide sufficient information for us to identify your account. Your privacy is important to us, and we will make every effort to resolve your concerns as soon as reasonably possible.
Effective Date: 1/1/2016